You can cancel your hosting plan within the first 7 days for a full refund.
- If you cancel within 7 days you receive a refund after deducting 5% payment gateways charge on your hosting service only. The money-back guarantee does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains, given the unique nature of their costs.
- If you cancel within 7 days and your plan includes a free domain, alpharapid.cloud will deduct a non-refundable domain fee of $14.99 from your refund. This not only covers our costs, but ensures that you wonâ€™t lose your domain name. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
- Alpharapid.cloud does not offer any refunds for cancellations that occur after 7 days.
- No Refund After Account Closure. If eligible for a refund, it is necessary for you to request a refund prior to account closure. You may elect to close your account with us at any time, but upon account closure you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under this Refund Policy.
- Refund will reflect in your account within 7 working days.
If eligible, chat us our 24/7 Customer Support at [email protected] to request a refund.