Follow these steps to add free SSL certificate from Letâ€™s Encrypt to your website hosted in CyberPanel.
1. Visit the hosting control panel atÂ https://alpharapidmail.xyz:8090/
2. Use the given username and password in your email.
3. ClickÂ WEBSITESÂ from the main menu
4. Then clickÂ List Websites
Alternatively, you can simply choose List Websites at the sidebar.
5. The basic information of your website will appear:
6. Click the â€œIssue SSLâ€ link.
If you host a WordPress blog, you may need to adjust its settings.
1. Login to the WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to theÂ â€œGeneralâ€ settings.
3. Edit http:// and make it https://
4. Click the â€œSave Changesâ€ button.
Alternatively, you can simply install Really SSL or One Click SSL plugin from WordPress repository.
Open your browser and check if this works