Follow these steps to add free SSL certificate from LetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Encrypt to your website hosted in CyberPanel.
1. Visit the hosting control panel atÃ‚Â https://alpharapidmail.xyz:8090/
2. Use the given username and password in your email.
3. ClickÃ‚Â WEBSITESÃ‚Â from the main menu
4. Then clickÃ‚Â List Websites
Alternatively, you can simply choose List Websites at the sidebar.
5. The basic information of your website will appear:
6. Click the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Issue SSLÃ¢â‚¬Â link.
If you host a WordPress blog, you may need to adjust its settings.
1. Login to the WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to theÃ‚Â Ã¢â‚¬Å“GeneralÃ¢â‚¬Â settings.
3. Edit http:// and make it https://
4. Click the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Save ChangesÃ¢â‚¬Â button.
Alternatively, you can simply install Really SSL or One Click SSL plugin from WordPress repository.
Open your browser and check if this works