This article shows you the basic steps essential to access the management panel of your website.
1. Visit the hosting control panel
2. Use the given username and password in your email.
3. Click WEBSITES from the main menu
4. Then click List Websites
Alternatively, you can simply choose List Websites at the sidebar.
5. The basic information of your website will appear:
6. Click the Manage link at the top right corner.
7. The main interface of the website management panel looks like this one.
click image for the larger version
From there, you can find various options essential for you managing your website.
You can access your website files through the File Manager.
You can organize your files there: uploading, copying, moving, removing, editing, changing permission, even compressing.